Maruti has launched the all-new version of India’s largest selling sedan today. Priced from Rs 5.45 lakh onwards for the petrol line-up and Rs 6.45 lakh onwards for the diesel line-up, the new Dzire is only car in the segment to offer automatic option with both the engine options. Here is a quick look at the prices first
2017 Maruti Dzire Petrol Prices
- Maruti Dzire LXi MT: INR 5,45,000
- Maruti Dzire VXi MT: INR 6,29,000
- Maruti Dzire VXi AGS: INR 6,76,000
- Maruti Dzire ZXi MT: INR 7,05,000
- Maruti Dzire ZXi AGS: INR 7,52,000
- Maruti Dzire ZXi+ MT: INR 7,94,000
- Maruti Dzire ZXI+ AGS: INR 8,41,000
2017 Maruti Dzire Diesel Prices
- Maruti Dzire LDi MT: INR 6,45,000
- Maruti Dzire VDi MT: INR 7,29,000
- Maruti Dzire VDi AGS: INR 7,76,000
- Maruti Dzire ZDi MT: INR 8,05,000
- Maruti Dzire ZDi AGS: INR 8,52,000
- Maruti Dzire ZDi+ MT: INR 8,94,000
- Maruti Dzire ZDI+ AGS: INR 9,41,000
Well, the new Dzire is completely different from the outgoing version. It gets a new design theme, new interiors, more features, better economy and AGS (auto-gear shift) options. There are four main versions to pick from (D/V/Z/Z+) and deliveries will start from tomorrow onwards.
It is safe?
This is one area where Maruti has improved tremendously. The new Dzire comes with ABS and dual front airbags as standard which is a big plus point for the segment. We are sure safety conscious buyers will love this move.
New Maruti Dzire Accessories
Maruti has also launched an array for official accessories for the new Dzire. Though prices arent out yet, here are the details: in addition to interior and exterior accessories, buyers can pick from the following
- Grandiose Package Accessories For Dzire
Gets door visors, body side moulding, seat covers, interior styling kit, bumper corner protection, premium carpet mats, plush cushions, tissue box
- Exuberance Package Accessories For Dzire
Seat covers, designer mats, front spoiler, rear spoiler, side spoiler, body side mouldings, door visor
- Exterior Styling Kit
Front spoiler, rear spoiler, side spoiler
Engine options remain same as the outgoing version which means you get the same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre diesel engine options. Both these units are mated to a 5-speed manual or AGS transmission. The ARAI rated fuel economy of the new Dzire stands at 22.0 kmpl for the petrol and 28.4 kmpl for the diesel versions.
Here is the new Dzire gallery