The new 2017 Hyundai Verna is set for an Indian debut later this year (around Diwali) and we managed to get a couple of videos and half a dozen close up shots of the car today in Gurgaon. These are the most comprehensive images of the new Verna till date.
So what are the changes in the new car?
- It will be based on the 2017 Accent that was showcased at Toronto
- It will measure 4385mm in length, 1729mm in width and 1450mm in height
- A new fluidic design to make it look like a mini Elantra
- New interiors with an 8-inch touch screen infotainment system
- To be offered with both 1.4 and 1.6 units, manual and auto gearbox
As seen in the images here, the new Verna looks bigger and classier. The interior images also showcase similarities with the new 2017 Accent that is sold in the international markets.
We don’t think Hyundai will make drastic changes on the inside. Prices too will remain similar to the outgoing version to make sure this new Verna manages to hold its own next to the City and the Ciaz! Enjoy the two videos